top of page
Rancho María Teresa-11.png
draft 2.png


  • Any reservation changes or cancellations will only be accepted via email, indicating reservation number, mail and telephone number

  • Cancellations can be made within 24 hours of reserving for a full refund.

  • Cancellations can be made up to  48 hours before arrival with a non-refundable fee of 30% of the price of the room. The remaining 70% will be refunded to your original form of payment 5-10 business days after the cancellation request.

  • Cancellations made 24 hours before arrival are non-refundable.

  • If you have to leave Rancho Maria Teresa before the end of your stay (early departure), or no show is considered as cancellation meaning no refunds.


  • All changes will only be accepted via e-mail (e-mail must include reservation number, name, phone number, and the e-mail used to make the reservation).

  • If you would like to make a change in reservation date, a 25% surcharge will be added to the total cost and changes must be made no less than 48 hours before arrival date.

  • If you test positive for COVID you may send the test results up to 12 hours before your arrival and must be conducted by an accredited laboratory (home test not valid)

bottom of page